Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools

Hey all, April Fools. Had quite a good day, thought I had work, found out I didn't... Soooo had a pretty chilled day :)

Went to Hot Pot in the afternoon for Vivasian's 17th Birthday, where we ate all you can eat Hot Pot. The lunch was at 12:00pm... and so I set my alarm for 11:00am, but didn't wake up till like 11:45am hahaha... So Antony insisted he would pick me up. When I got there, to my surprise, Becky Chen was there! Met her at Music Rally, she was one of the girls who I had to chat with for over 40 minutes while Catherine was off somewhere else. We ordered heaps haha, everyone ate a lot except for Rick, who claimed that he "wasn't hungry".

After Hot Pot, we went to Plaza so I could buy some Birthday presents for friends... Omg, I am soo broke... T_T
Then I went home. HA

Got home and went straight to Sunnybank Hills Primary to play soccer. It was only David and I, so we didn't play for very long, probably only an hour, then we agreed we'd go home and play E-Sports instead HAHA.


Some flowers I found while walking to the soccer field. Quite beautiful aren't they? And no, I did not pick them off a tree or whatever, I found them on the ground.
 Anyways, got home and watched some Walking Dead. Which is EXTREMELY intense at the moment. It really is a good TV series, I definitely recommend it. Be warned, it's quite gory and bloody, so be prepared with a strong stomach.

Fractured my left Ankle... Just kidding, belated April Fools. I tricked a few people with this, but then felt bad for letting them worry, so I removed it. My bandaging skills have diminished LOL.
Dota2 Game of the Day
Hero played: Luna
Although we lost. It was quite an intense match, that lasted for over 1 hour... haha, was so tiring... guhh

 Anyways, God Bless y'all, keep on smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment